Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

EAW s b bass bins.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote midas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EAW s b bass bins.
    Posted: 05 May 2018 at 8:38pm
Right... Come on then, who bloody told me that the sb850’s were better than the 1000’s. 

My mate has upgraded from standard lookingreflex sub to the sb1000. In fact he has 12 of the buggers. 8 fully working and 4 with differing issues. 

Back on track, the 1000’s are 10 times better than the 850’s and I am miffed now as I could of had these 1000’s.....lol But some guy said they were hard to drive to get the best out of them. Bullshit they sound fecking lovely. 

My benchmark sub is the logic tall twin 18 push pull, I would say the 1000’s are considerably better sounding. Anyway thanks for that.

Edited by midas - 05 May 2018 at 8:40pm
In bass no one can hear you scream!
jacethebase View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacethebase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by midas midas wrote:

Right... Come on then, who bloody told me that the sb850’s were better than the 1000’s. 

My mate has upgraded from standard lookingreflex sub to the sb1000. In fact he has 12 of the buggers. 8 fully working and 4 with differing issues. 

Back on track, the 1000’s are 10 times better than the 850’s and I am miffed now as I could of had these 1000’s.....lol But some guy said they were hard to drive to get the best out of them. Bullshit they sound fecking lovely. 

My benchmark sub is the logic tall twin 18 push pull, I would say the 1000’s are considerably better sounding. Anyway thanks for that.

SB1000's rock! They do suck serious power though, But thats simple just get a big amp!

I used to use PL9's on mine and they certainly did the business :)

SB850 were ok, Just a bit tame compared to the 1000's.

EAW is a great manufacture as a whole. I love the kf850.
www.wedding-production.co.uk

www.stage2sound.com
midas View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote midas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 9:15pm
yep, running them off pkn’s, these have the new (that would be neo if auto correct didn’t get in the way) drivers too which makes them simple to move about.

I agree the 850’s are ok very punchy, but the 1000’s are something else.

Edited by midas - 05 May 2018 at 9:16pm
In bass no one can hear you scream!
jacethebase View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacethebase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 9:22pm
I had the Original SB1000e and they had RCF drivers in. They were easy to move about.
www.wedding-production.co.uk

www.stage2sound.com
 Post Reply Post Reply