Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

point source for medium to large events

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrScy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: point source for medium to large events
    Posted: 16 June 2018 at 1:03pm

Hi all,

I hope I have not created a redundant post. Please post diy/commercial point source system pictures and details for medium to large events. Details should include type of event, area to be covered, stage dimensions, application, rigging/stacking height, amps, processing, db measurements at a certain distance and any other relevant information.

Just post links if the system is posted here. Reason for this request is that I have seen a lot of posts where someone asks about equipment required for a specific scenario (e.g Sound system for 2000 people outdoor on a football field) and someone responds, “I have done 4000 people outdoor with just speakers on sticks”. It would be convenient to have all that info in one post, with the technical details.

Here's is an example post:  https://forum.speakerplans.com/show-off-your-sound-system_topic2179_page404.html

Edited by MrScy - 16 June 2018 at 1:07pm
 Post Reply Post Reply