Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Changing my username

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djscooby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Changing my username
    Posted: 20 June 2018 at 1:07pm
Hi guys can someone tell me how to change my screen name thanks
Well my wife has kicked me out saying it's over due to my obsession with speakers don't know watt I'm gonna do with no ohm to go to
norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2018 at 2:02pm
Ask an admin nicely and send bribes...
Or live with your poor life choices
My laser stuff: Frikkin Lasers
djscooby View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djscooby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2018 at 2:25pm
Haha I wouldn't know who admin are these days but if you are one or any read this I'm down on my knees begging please can we change it 
Well my wife has kicked me out saying it's over due to my obsession with speakers don't know watt I'm gonna do with no ohm to go to
DMorison View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMorison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2018 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by djscooby djscooby wrote:

Haha I wouldn't know who admin are these days but if you are one or any read this I'm down on my knees begging please can we change it 

Go to the "Post Options" dropdown at the right hand side of any of your posts, select "Report Post" and put your request in the dialogue box which you'll be taken to - that'll get it read by the mods/admin if they haven't already seen your thread.
Hemisphere View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hemisphere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2018 at 8:37pm
What's wrong with DJ Scooby? LOL
Phase 1: Post on Speakerplans
Phase 2: ?????
Phase 3: Profit!
djscooby View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djscooby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2018 at 8:42pm
1) I'm not a dj anymore 
2) I don't go by the name of Scooby anymore lol 
3) I'm trying to forget that part of my past lol 

Just one of those things lol x 
Hemisphere View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hemisphere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2018 at 10:03pm
Fair enough, I can relate. I was thinking of changing my username to 'Jonathan Edward Lamb Esq. BSC SSC' so that people will take me more seriously, but I don't think it would be within the character limit. Besides, I haven't got my silver swimming certificate yet.

Edited by Hemisphere - 20 June 2018 at 10:03pm
Phase 1: Post on Speakerplans
Phase 2: ?????
Phase 3: Profit!
valve head777 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valve head777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2018 at 11:11pm
Valve head.... mmmm.....  Releases gas at a pre defined over pressure situation  of 777 psi

Edited by valve head777 - 20 June 2018 at 11:13pm
Freedom of choice, choice of freedom.
mini-mad View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini-mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2018 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by Hemisphere Hemisphere wrote:

Fair enough, I can relate. I was thinking of changing my username to 'Jonathan Edward Lamb Esq. BSC SSC' so that people will take me more seriously, but I don't think it would be within the character limit. Besides, I haven't got my silver swimming certificate yet.
When you do a length in your PJs and a brink tied to your foot we will think about treating you like a grown up...

I'm happy with mini-mad... taken a few different ways but all good
If it sounds like a gorilla is trying to escape, turn it down.
 Post Reply Post Reply