Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

London Blu-80 Dead

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aboyzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: London Blu-80 Dead
    Posted: 19 July 2018 at 8:01am
Our London Blu-80 keep on rebooting itself and now it is dead. We brought one from ebay and slap it in and plug in the same cable in the back. Somehow only one audio out is working the rest is not working. Anyone know why? do we have to program it? if so how do I do that?

Thanks

dylan-penguinmedia View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dylan-penguinmedia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2018 at 9:16am
there is likely a program still routed - if that’s the case you’ll need to download Audio Architect and upload a design file of your own. 
aboyzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aboyzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2018 at 6:37pm
i have downloaded the audio architect. i don't have a backup design. do i need to create one from scratch? or is there a default standard design i can grab from online and upload it? this is very basic design,
A B , in
C D , out

thats about it. nothing more.

Edited by aboyzz - 19 July 2018 at 6:44pm
dylan-penguinmedia View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dylan-penguinmedia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2018 at 7:45pm
if that’s all you’re doing, why do you need the Blu80?

Start a new project, drag wires to desired location with whatever crossovers, filters, dynamics, gains etc you want, then upload to unit.
aboyzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aboyzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2018 at 9:28pm
thanks.. that make sense..!! will give it a try
 Post Reply Post Reply