Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Buying and Selling > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

60 sheets of correx sheet cut into oval shapes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 60 sheets of correx sheet cut into oval shapes
    Posted: 03 October 2018 at 10:56am
Yes nothing to do with speakers beyond its part of an AV install. I need to work out the best way to cut 2mm  correx sheet into shapes. So far I have been quoted a small fortune by signage providers. Perchance anyone has a clue 280 ovals 115cm x 27cm & 140 pieces 75cm x 25cm I am not even sure what cutter would be appropriate 

Edited by 4D - 03 October 2018 at 10:56am
DMZ. "The bass was intense. Girls were literally running up to stand next to the subs"
odc04r View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odc04r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2018 at 2:37pm
I'd go with laser cutting. Drag knife is a possible second. Find a place with a nice large cutting bed than can "true nest" the shapes you need into the sheet to minimise wastage. The stuff appears to be pretty cheap so shouldn't cost that much to get processed.

CHAMPION View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHAMPION Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2018 at 9:54pm
we have a lazer please pm me  
Sticks n Stones
 Post Reply Post Reply