Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Lighting Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

some lighting shots

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUDIO HABIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: some lighting shots
    Posted: 14 November 2018 at 2:53am
blimey, it been a long time since I've been on here, so thought I would show you some lighting shots of stuff I've been doing over the past few years, I'm now running a company call FX Stage Productions with my business partner Oliver Stewart, doing lighting laser and fx , and so far its been bloody mint hahaha 

Edited by AUDIO HABIT - 14 November 2018 at 2:54am
https://www.facebook.com/fxstageproductions
norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2018 at 12:15pm
Looking great. Where was the forest one?
My laser stuff: Frikkin Lasers
AUDIO HABIT View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUDIO HABIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2018 at 1:06pm
That was at boomtown in the psy forest, we did full lighting, lasers and fx in 2016 and 2017 and just did lasers this year,  its an amazing place but tbh it defo the hardest gig I do due to the bloody sand in there and the rigging its a nightmare as well, so not sure if I'll do it again this year yet,  but it was defo much easier just doing laser 
https://www.facebook.com/fxstageproductions
 Post Reply Post Reply