Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Plan Requests
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need plans for earthquakes.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2007 at 11:31am
Originally posted by CHAMPION CHAMPION wrote:

what driver, if it drops lower, will it throw the sound any better ? also how will they respond to different types of music, house, garage, etc

Depending on driver parms, single will be flattish from 40hz to approx 120hz.
Will not be quite as loud as scoop, but much flatter response and great for  recorded/live. Horn shorter than WSX, so will still be good for indoors.

Can't divulge anymore,as I may mod the vega design to match best driver and sell the combo !!!.
"Who am I? I'm the guy who does his job.. You must be the other guy".
rackmount View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rackmount Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2007 at 1:04pm
 If my luck holds I will be picking up 2  P-AUDIO 18650 EL and two RCF L-18-851KN for 400$ Cdn, they are almost new, do any of you think they will work in the Vega boxes or should I just build new boxes? I realy like the X-1 on this site, any ideas?
Cheers
levyte357 View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2007 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by rackmount rackmount wrote:

If my luck holds I will be picking up 2  P-AUDIO 18650 EL and two RCF L-18-851KN for 400$ Cdn, they are almost new, do any of you think they will work in the Vega boxes or should I just build new boxes? I realy like the X-1 on this site, any ideas?
Cheers

I think the L18P300 likes large chambered horns the best out of all RCF drivers.
"Who am I? I'm the guy who does his job.. You must be the other guy".
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12