Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > New Projects Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

15 inch subwoofer project

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chiha audio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 15 inch subwoofer project
    Posted: 14 January 2019 at 12:15am
Hey everyone , so , lately i ve been thinking of building two subs for the mid high 12'' 1.4'' tops i ve build before , i wanna build either a dual 15 inch  loaded with 18sound 15w750 or single 15 loaded with the 15tlw3000  thus those are the models available nearby , the subs need to have a reasonable output and plays low enough for electroni music . m thinking of horn loaded model thus reflex eclosures never satisfied me , so m needing a little help choosing here LOL photos of the tops will follow .  and thank u in advance Wink
boots-hifi View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boots-hifi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2019 at 7:19am
Chiha audio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chiha audio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2019 at 12:13pm
thank you for the reply but that enclosure is made for the 15lw2400 , huge difference between it and the 15w750 .
 Post Reply Post Reply