Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LR 48db/octave

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2019 at 10:53pm
the two last measurements you posted look nice, very good improvement. Which of both to chose depends on whether you want that 60-90 Hz peak or not. It will make your system sound tighter, but not as deep as the flat one.
odc04r View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odc04r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2019 at 10:00am
Yep, have to say one of the best public displays of proper alignment I've seen for a while. Well done for sticking with it.
toastyghost View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2019 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by odc04r odc04r wrote:

Yep, have to say one of the best public displays of proper alignment I've seen for a while. Well done for sticking with it.

Yeah agreed. Save both types as presets on the DSP and see which you like better on a gig!

Bear in mind it’ll shift out a little if you change the ratio of kicks to subs too.

Next in line is the tops, now you have the skills!
king david View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote king david Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2019 at 12:12pm
If it works - check and session is on saturday, we'll see what happens - i'll pay you a couple of drinks sooner or later!

If the measurements posted can help others, thats the point of the forum i guess

Edited by king david - 23 January 2019 at 12:14pm
http://www.warriorcharge.noblogs.org
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456