Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > New Projects Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

15" Horn to go over X1s

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odc04r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2020 at 10:56pm
Looks excellent, great build all round!
nebellungen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebellungen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2021 at 9:15pm
hello julian ,

wanted to ask if there is any chance for getting the plans for the cabs ? 
would love to build them myself for my kick section. 

greetings from germany Thumbs Up
JulianDA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JulianDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2022 at 4:00pm
Progress is slow but steady. Yesterday we build some additional, more or less fancy, removable bracing for the servicehatch. Now that it is directly connected to the baffle, it is as sturdy as the rest of the box. We are really happy with the results and expect a bit more usable "high end" from it. But later measurements will have to show if thats correct.

DennisTheMeerkat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DennisTheMeerkat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2022 at 9:25pm
This turned out truly awesome! I love the look of the cabinets, and you put a lot of effort into bracing, which is very very good! I would love to hear these in real life! I personally have a pair of 1850 bass horns which I absolutely love, got them loaded with eminence drivers and they play truly wonderfully, loud, deep, and the best part, is that I barely need any amplifier power at all to be louder than my ears can handle! I love horn speakers, they are the best in my opinion Smile

Wonderful builds you got! Truly lovely quality workmanship, and a great design! Would love to hear them! Greetings from Sweden :)
T-Bone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T-Bone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2022 at 2:41am
How about sharing the Plans? Thanks!Wink
BASS, how low can you go!
lowkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lowkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2023 at 3:34pm
Hey, just found these own designed Kick Bins, they look awesome. I‘d love to see the plans. 
Greets:)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123