Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Amp Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Powersoft M50q help needed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logsquared1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Powersoft M50q help needed
    Posted: 24 January 2019 at 11:05pm
Anybody know how to load presets into the M50Q memory slots?  Or how to move or copy a preset from one slot to the next.  I am completely dumbfounded on this one.  I've had these amps for awhile and usually just edited the presets already stored.  Now I need to change the input configuration. 
toastyghost View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2019 at 11:31pm
Use Armonia, open the amp and go to Presets tab, load the module preset you want to change, import a .pam file or edit the settings to what you need, go back to Presets, and save it. Make a cup of tea. Repeat.

Be aware that you can overwrite the 1IN/2OUT presets this way with 2IN/2OUT but you can just press the link button on the unit or in the Armonia software Scheme tab if you want it to be mono input.
logsquared1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logsquared1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2019 at 11:50pm
Thanks for the info.  Still can't get it sorted.

I can load a slot from the presets tab but can't save the edited layout to a different slot.

Its the 1IN/2OUT  2IN/2OUT  I need to change.  I need 2IN/2OUT on all preset slots.

Also, where do I load the PAM file?  I don't see a tab or drop down anywhere on the preset tab window?

Edited by logsquared1 - 25 January 2019 at 12:07am
logsquared1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logsquared1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2019 at 12:33am
Ok figured it out.  If I right click the amp from the workspace I can import, export, save a preset to from or to any slot.  
toastyghost View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2019 at 1:30am
Originally posted by logsquared1 logsquared1 wrote:

Ok figured it out.  If I right click the amp from the workspace I can import, export, save a preset to from or to any slot.  

Word of warning - If you don’t then go into the amp, preset tab, and SAVE you’ll lose those presets when you power the amp off.

You cannot save into another preset slot. You have to load the preset slot you want to modify first, then make changes or import, and then SAVE.
Mrvinh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrvinh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2019 at 5:56pm
everyone, does anyone have the datasheet of M30D? I am dumbfounded, but can't find it anyone, please send me via email: tuanvinhbg91@icloud.com
Thank you
Jason Joseph View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jason Joseph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2022 at 7:12pm
do you happen to have the .pam file for 2in2out. 
For some reason i only have the 1in2out version on my m50q
 Post Reply Post Reply