Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Lighting Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MaqicQ for Mavericks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeypuzzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MaqicQ for Mavericks
    Posted: 28 January 2019 at 7:55pm
So I'm putting together a Hackintosh machine out of an old Toughbook and need to find a copy of MQ that will work with Mavericks. The folks at Chamsys say 1.7.8.1 (the oldest on the direct download page) should work but i just can't get it to load. I don't know whether thats because it's not compatible or because it's a Hackintosh. Anyone got any links to older versions? I seem to have lost all of mine...
blah blah blah blah blah......
IainB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IainB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2019 at 11:02pm
I have 2 versions v1_5_4_0 and  v1_7_5_1 if thats of any help? 

Dope.... mine are windows not Mac Ouch

Edited by IainB - 29 January 2019 at 5:38pm
norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2019 at 1:03pm
Hi Matt

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pO033upGqmpoIJbnWn76t8e_sM_dpK4x

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3qKCukS6KwRaDVnSnVLOVRHazg

I've probably got more on my home server but that's all that's on Drive at the moment.
My laser stuff: Frikkin Lasers
norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2019 at 1:08pm
My bad, those are Windoze installers, might be of use to someone though.
My laser stuff: Frikkin Lasers
IainB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IainB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2019 at 10:12pm
Did you sort this?
Ive just downloaded the latest stable (now have some blue hardware - woohoo!) and noticed an archive download 1.3.6.8 for the Mac (Power PC) didnt know if you have tried that?
monkeypuzzle View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeypuzzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2019 at 8:33pm
Cheers, Yeah, I had trouble to start with but when I put a larger drive in with two partitions for a dual boot and started again I got it running fine, however dropbox has told me that it wont work on Mavericks anymore so I've got to move up to Yosemite which could be a Hackintosh nightmare...
blah blah blah blah blah......
Cazador View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cazador Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2021 at 3:09pm
Buen dia 
Quería preguntar si aún tiene el magicQ vercion 1.5.4
 Post Reply Post Reply