Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Please help me choose an amp? Thomann 2400 any goo
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Please help me choose an amp? Thomann 2400 any goo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please help me choose an amp? Thomann 2400 any goo
    Posted: 31 January 2019 at 6:58pm
Hi
i'm planning to buy a power amp for my hi fi system.
I need big bass and crystal clear mids and highs, in some hi fi forum they suggested big power amps
with big power supplies to achieve this result....and some of them suggested pro amps.

So i wanted to try a thomann ta 2400, would it give me what i'm searching for?
Other options are qsc rmx 2450, qsc isa 450 (class AB), yamaha p3500s (does it have great bass? Looks wimpy) mc2 mc750 (hard to find and pricey).

i Have had nad 2600, nad 208 and nad 218 so that would be the terms of comparison...(the 2600 being the best) i would love to surpass in terms of bass and crystal clear mids and highs.
Loudspeakers are cerwin vega xls 215's.

I listen every kind of music but mostly acoustic and prefer analog recordings.

Also i would use it connected to the pre outs of my technics su 8080 inegrated...i'm planning to find a good preamp, maybe with xlr's, but for now no luck...
thes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2019 at 7:03pm
sorry wrong section! Please delete this
 Post Reply Post Reply