Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

70’s trousers on FB

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMH Music Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 70’s trousers on FB
    Posted: 05 February 2019 at 10:05pm
Nothing is foolproof because fools are so ingenious
Robbo View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2019 at 10:25pm
Looks like involvement in sound re-inforcement is now going out of the window in order to concentrate on selling a metal ear plug that stops you from hearing anything.
He must have been wearing some of his new design ear plugs when listening to his own PA cabinets, hence why they sounded so bad.
You have to laugh as he has gone from so called "World breaking designs" in speaker technology to a lump of metal that you shove in your ear to stop you hearing anything----Ho Ho Ho Ho
Sypa View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sypa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2019 at 1:41am
Cant count how many times I seen the goddamn earplug ad on my feed.
Conanski View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conanski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2019 at 5:07am
Soo........ this is an audio company that makes nothing but earplugs?

studio45 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote studio45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2019 at 2:34pm
At the time he was very annoying, but the way it's panned out is pure poetry, beyond satire....LOL

All his old rigs are now with free party enthusiasts as far as I can tell. Apart from the one in the Leadmill, of course, which I still haven't got to mix on. I guess it's working OK, they're still in business, and I haven't seen any bitching on the FB groups...
Studio45 - Repairs & Building Commotion Soundsystem -Mobile PA
dylan-penguinmedia View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dylan-penguinmedia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2019 at 3:39pm
you’re not looking hard enough, if you want some bad reviews of the sound in the Leadmill - it’s the opposite end of the country to me and even I know it’s hated! LOL
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2019 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by Sypa Sypa wrote:

Cant count how many times I seen the goddamn earplug ad on my feed.

Ditto that, i have banned the advert,i was so sick of it spamming my newsfeed.

As if anyone with any common sense is going to put solid metal bullets in your ears, someone jumping around at a gig, elbows you in the ear.....shoves the thing in so hard.....i can just see the accident claim lawyers having a field day with that.

Edited by jbl_man - 06 February 2019 at 6:09pm
Be seeing you.
4D View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2019 at 5:09pm
Someones laughing

9,035 backers pledged £462,171 to help bring this project to life.

DMZ. "The bass was intense. Girls were literally running up to stand next to the subs"
James Tengo View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Tengo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2019 at 6:03pm
There is a flare rig as the house system at the Brighton centre, but I’ve never heard anyone using it...
brokenjoe View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brokenjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2019 at 6:53am
Originally posted by studio45 studio45 wrote:

At the time he was very annoying, but the way it's panned out is pure poetry, beyond satire....LOL

All his old rigs are now with free party enthusiasts as far as I can tell. Apart from the one in the Leadmill, of course, which I still haven't got to mix on. I guess it's working OK, they're still in business, and I haven't seen any bitching on the FB groups...

I went to see goldfrapp there, it sounded f*cking awful, and at one point, a noise i've never heard at any moment in time before or since came out the system at such an insane volume and popped my ear, was ringing for days - I was wearing my -15 earplugs too.. TERRIBLE SYSTEM . Wish i'd had his left over (from making stupid looking speakers) bits of aluminium earplugs in 
error 404
 Post Reply Post Reply