Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Be careful of Irad aka Ras Peppa aka WADE Calvin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Be careful of Irad aka Ras Peppa aka WADE Calvin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steflion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Be careful of Irad aka Ras Peppa aka WADE Calvin
    Posted: 13 February 2019 at 7:25am
So sad to write this, but I ve to warm all upcoming preamp Dub mixer customers, don't ask nothing or buy nothing to the man call WADE Calvin aka Ras Peppa founder of Irad and superstereo N77 cause this man hold my money and components since 7 YEARS only blabla during all this time,   and I never get my new Dub mixer!!!! 😠 plus never reply to my text messages on his Fone

Edited by steflion - 14 February 2019 at 1:36pm
Music is a medecine
One love & Itection
www.facebook.com/lionrootssound
levyte357- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2019 at 10:13am
Originally posted by steflion steflion wrote:

So sad to write this, but I ve to warm all upcoming preamp Dub mixer customers, don't ask nothing or buy nothing to the man call WADE Calvin aka Ras Peppa founder of Irad and superstereo N77 cause this man hold my money and components since 7 YEARS only blabla during all this time,   and I never get my new Dub mixer!!!! 😠 plus never reply to my text messages on his Fone
A PURE RAASCLAT AND A THIEF MAN, NOT A RAS AT ALL ! ! 

Sad to hear your experience has lead to this post.

Maybe one of his associates will see this, and help you out.

Edited by levyte357- - 13 February 2019 at 11:19am
Global Depopulation - Alive and Killing.
godathunder View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godathunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2019 at 8:17pm
you dont have much luck by the sounds of it, I seem to recall an ongoing problem with stravens a couple of years ago. did that ever get resolved?
LOUDER THAN LOUD
king david View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote king david Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2019 at 10:31pm
I wrote him like six years ago about a preamp and he replied that he stopped production because of other works, and if I wanted I should contact stef lion roots and make an offer for his preamp...he's still my friend on fb

Edited by king david - 13 February 2019 at 10:32pm
http://www.warriorcharge.noblogs.org
steflion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steflion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2019 at 1:34pm
Hi every one,
I spoke to Ras Peppa, and he certified that I will get my new and exclusive 6way stereo surround Dub mixer after a long discussion  so I do my APOLOGIES to the Irad family. I was in bad mood, but you have to understand after 7 years of waiting! !
 Jah love to one n all 
Music is a medecine
One love & Itection
www.facebook.com/lionrootssound
dylan-penguinmedia View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dylan-penguinmedia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2019 at 3:27pm
I wouldn’t be apologising after 7 years, kit or no kit!
Sypa View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sypa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2019 at 4:22pm
Jah love to people scamming you out of your money, sure. Was the apology requested by him? I bet(but hope I'm wrong) that this will last a few more years. 
king david View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote king david Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2019 at 5:22pm
You wrote that in these 7 years You only got bla bla bla. Now you get more bla bla bla and you even apologize. Unbelievable thread. But its your money,your business, do as you please...
http://www.warriorcharge.noblogs.org
James Tengo View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Tengo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2019 at 6:25pm
Didn’t you have the same issue with Stravens too?
steflion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steflion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2020 at 7:00pm
Hi every one,
Exactly 1 year later, the situation is the same, this man is a pure Raasclaat 
Don't deal with him at all. 
norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2020 at 12:31pm
I'm sure nobody reading is surprised by this (lack of) development
My laser stuff: Frikkin Lasers
odc04r View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odc04r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2020 at 12:59pm
Could have learned to build your own unit 3x over in that time.
 Post Reply Post Reply