Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > New Projects Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BMS Midtops 15" + (2" + 1")

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sound Chippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2019 at 6:32pm
Hey Vertx, sorry i have commented sooner on your outstanding builds and contribution to this forum ealier than now. sorry mate being a fello country men. Awesome stuff mate. Inspires me to build more and i have already built a double garage full from top to bottom crammed tight , full of my diy cabs. yet you keep on inspiring me to build more but space is running shy at mo. i also run the bms 4954 he comps on rcf horn in doubles or 18 sound in singles. love them. sit under two double twelve trapzoid cab which sit unda Tony's/kevin's/tremmor sounds inspired 3 thams aside loaded bms 15" drivers each stack. give us hoy if you down sowth. all the best and keep making sawdust. bless up
Keen View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2019 at 9:18am
gosh, don’t the n620’s look mint! Very very nice Jackson and interesting to hear about your circular saw vs Cnc experience. All the best with it. 
vertx View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vertx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 11:27am
Originally posted by Sound Chippy Sound Chippy wrote:

Hey Vertx, sorry i have commented sooner on your outstanding builds and contribution to this forum ealier than now. sorry mate being a fello country men. Awesome stuff mate. Inspires me to build more and i have already built a double garage full from top to bottom crammed tight , full of my diy cabs. yet you keep on inspiring me to build more but space is running shy at mo.

Thanks mate. I know the feeling, I have to keep an extra room rented to store cabs! I'm starting some more studio monitor builds as the spare room is chockers LOL

Originally posted by Sound Chippy Sound Chippy wrote:

give us hoy if you down sowth. 

Will do!
www.instagram.com/translate.sound
vertx View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vertx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 11:36am
Originally posted by Keen Keen wrote:

gosh, don’t the n620’s look mint! Very very nice Jackson and interesting to hear about your circular saw vs Cnc experience. All the best with it. 

The n620's did well at the first gig (Modern Hypnosis lads came up from Melbourne) good punch and x2 per side kept up with 2 PD186 and BMS 4590 per side no trouble for a solid 100-150 people with some headroom to spare.

Got offered to do the big Loefah (DMZ, Swamp81) gig recently in Syd but was over in Greece on holidays which was unfortunate timing. I think they ended up with 4 point Air Motion or something similar from my mates at Buzz Hire and heard it was a great night!
vertx View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vertx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 11:38am
Originally posted by vertx vertx wrote:

Originally posted by Keen Keen wrote:

The n620's did well at the first gig (Modern Hypnosis lads came up from Melbourne) good punch and x2 per side kept up with 2 PD186 and BMS 4590 per side no trouble for a solid 100-150 people on the dance with some headroom to spare.

Got offered to do the big Loefah (DMZ, Swamp81) gig recently in Syd but was over in Greece on holidays which was unfortunate timing. I think they ended up with 4 point Air Motion or something similar from my mates at Buzz Hire and heard it was a great night!
Keen View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 2:42am
good to hear the system's getting noticed, it's a credit to you 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12