Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

3 way or 2 way Project

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csijo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3 way or 2 way Project
    Posted: 07 May 2019 at 11:55pm
Friends of www.speakersplans.com thank you very much for your continued support

I want to design a speaker project, to manufacture and take advantage of a batch of components, since I have 12 units JBL M115-8, 12 units FANE Colosus 12MB MidBass, 8 Drivers Eminence PSD2002, 8 Drivers Lanzar Pro D220S and 10 drivers JBL 2412H.

I have a small sound company and I usually attend events such as weddings, 15 years and sporadic sound for music groups or bands. I own 12 Sub Bass boxes type RCF ESW1018, 6 with Eighten Sound 18, 4 with Fane colossus 18Xb and two with PRV 18.

So I was thinking of two options to make:

A) Construct 6 boxes 2way using the same components that is 6 boxes double 15 and 6 boxes double 12, two drivers in each box.

B) Construct 12 boxes 3way using a MidBass 15 JBL and a MidBass 12 and two or three drivers for each box and you can stack them in 6 per line vertically or horizontally as a line array system.

My idea would be that if at some point I have to cover a large outdoor event, something like 5,000 or 10,000 people, I should have the ability to attend, and at the same time I can also use these speakers at the simplest events. Some boxes that are compact and that do the job.

What I would like is to obtain the largest possible SPL of these speakers.

Here I show you some designs to listen to your opinions.

A thousand thanks again friends.
Audio Fanatics, Bass lover
 Post Reply Post Reply