Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Amp Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How much mains current?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonB67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2019 at 1:28pm
Thanks.  

In which case i did find them just wasn't expecting a single pole connector!
Boxes-R-Blue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boxes-R-Blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2019 at 2:06am
Originally posted by JonB67 JonB67 wrote:

Thanks.  

In which case i did find them just wasn't expecting a single pole connector!

Fair!!!

They make good speaker connectors too, you can really get that 185mm2 cable to your 15" reflex box off your iNuke.

whilst flippant, my point was solid about just dual rig for 32A with a link thru and you are rocking, camloks ( particularly with hand knitted  LC-OFC snake oiled feeder will def give more top end "detail" even my phone sounds better with them ( the 150KG charger is a bit of a bitch for my misses who carries it) 

So much crap has gone up here over mains over the last 15 years, but I always point out, cover 90% of scenario (safely) (tee-shirts are available from forum members if you know who to ask) and hire in for the 10% you get a 125A 3PNE or silly connector.

Kinda Been there, Kinda done that, YOU COULDN'T handle my bar bill!
JonB67 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonB67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2019 at 11:35am
the 2.5mm trs  to camlock cable must be quite a sight. I hope you used pure silver flat braided cable.
Boxes-R-Blue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boxes-R-Blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2019 at 4:17am
Randomly I had to buy some 1G2.5mm H07-RNF to make some leads up for EIC testing, I just lost my rag with the XXXXX brand PVC crapper and got 75m of 2.5mm in ( went h07 as I do use it for 415V duty in certain instances) but I think I could build a really elegant 16A (sod it 3PNE)  to camlok rig from that cable, I have litteraly pushed 1.5mm under the rubber of the Cam outs of an Avo rack to test/trim/diag it before and a 16A 3PNE > Cams would have been more elegant, but I have also gone IEC > 16A > 32A > 63A to 63A 3PNE > 125A 3PNE > Cams to have a 72way 20A Avo hung off a 750VA isolationg tranformer to 'Scoper a few output channles in to 1 500W load!
Kinda Been there, Kinda done that, YOU COULDN'T handle my bar bill!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12