Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Court Acoustics LX Club series

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodgroove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2020 at 10:41am
Pmd
djeddie View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djeddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2020 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by goodgroove goodgroove wrote:

Pmd

As he's only done that one post I don't think he'll be able to get access to the PM's, (think you need 10 posts minimum).
Chas n Dave : it's like Drum and Bass but with beards.             E=mc² ±3dB
goodgroove View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodgroove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 9:14pm
Thanks but now how do I contact him , JBL MAN  ?
djeddie View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djeddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 9:33am
Don't think that would work either... data protection and all that. Try Googling his name and see if he's on Facebook, Twitter etc etc. That's about the only thing I can think of.

Chas n Dave : it's like Drum and Bass but with beards.             E=mc² ±3dB
APC321 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APC321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 3:03pm
Stephen Court, founder of Court Acoustics (now sadly deceased) used to own a venue called The Wharf in Tavistock, Devon. It had a Court ramjet system installed.

I found an old speakerplans post that said he had a son who used to sound engineer there, but did not mention his name.

Maybe this is Tom Court?

Looked at The Wharf's facebook page today and obviously it is closed at the moment, but appears to be still managed by Angela Court (Stephen's wife).

Might be worth messaging the venue and seeing if you can get a lead from them.
goodgroove View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodgroove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 4:08pm
Hi , Thanks for helpful info , will follow up.
re-production View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote re-production Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 4:53pm
There is contact details on the website, the email will probably forward to someone who know's what to do.
Drop here!

info@courtacoustics.co.uk

jazomir View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazomir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2020 at 5:38pm
I believe Stephen Court's son is James Court. Tomcourt may be part of Court Acoustics but there is no mention of any named personnel on their website or FaceBook page although they are still active and developing new products.
For sidefills, can we have two enormous things of a type that might be venerated as Gods by the inhabitants of Easter Island, capable of reaching volumes that would make Beelzebub soil his pants.
James Court View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Court Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2021 at 2:03pm
Hiya sorry for long reply yes Stephen Was my father its been 5 years or so now since he's died an I'm Stage Technician at Wharf down in Tavistock Devon am still in process in training to be .F.O.H. Engineer I can only dream of doing what my dad did for living !. Were all furloughed atm my mum is the wonderful lady (Angela) that keeps this business going strong like it is today.

Hope your well
                            kind Regards James
jazomir View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazomir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2021 at 2:10pm
Hi, James - great to hear from you. Who is looking after Court Acoustics R&D  nowadays - I have seen the occasional post on their Facebook page regarding the new/proposed studio monitor but little else? Any new PA stuff in the works?
For sidefills, can we have two enormous things of a type that might be venerated as Gods by the inhabitants of Easter Island, capable of reaching volumes that would make Beelzebub soil his pants.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Court Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2021 at 2:20pm
Hi Mr goodgrove any R & D Queries and Technical Production Court Acoustics please contact angelacourt@tavistockwharf.com.

thank you kind regards James Court

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Court Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2021 at 2:28pm
Hi jazomir

You too it's all very uncertain time at moment with this pandemic being about isn't it? again Any queries new business etc please put through angelacourt@tavistockwharf.com

Thanks Kind Regards

James
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12