Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Punisher and X-tro
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2x original X-tro & 4x Punisher for sale PD & B&C
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2x original X-tro & 4x Punisher for sale PD & B&C

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris_cb_uk1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2x original X-tro & 4x Punisher for sale PD & B&C
    Posted: 04 September 2019 at 10:40am
Hi I've had 2 X-tro and 4 punishers sat in my workshop for the last 4 years with view to use them but never had.
They're not 100% mint quality and a little rough and ready finish but finished with the durable black paint that I was recommended many years on here and have been gigged about 25 times or so in the last 10 years.

The X-tro are made from AA grade birch ply fitted with the proper B&C driver and horn
A celestion mid and 2x Emminence 15" low mid drivers 
8 way speakon on back 

The Punishers are also made with AA birch ply loaded with the original Ciare 12.00SW 8ohm drivers. 
Unfortunately when I built it I was glue and expanding foam happy so unable to remove the side however you can remove the side metal handles for inspection, with view that if they ever need changing you can simply cut out the void hole and repatch. 

System had worked for smaller village festivals without any issue and always got great compliments. They were running through all QSC amps and a DBX drive rack (not part of sale) correctly set-up for live audio and have never been used for any raves or DJ's 

Located in Harlow Essex, I'm open to sensible offers knowing the drivers fitted and only really see the value in the drivers to be totally honest to either keep the system as a back-up or strip down and refit into newer cabinets. Let me know of any interest! 

Edited by chris_cb_uk1 - 05 September 2019 at 9:45am
Contour View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Contour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2019 at 5:39pm
original driver for Punisher is Ciare 12.00SW so not PD
chris_cb_uk1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris_cb_uk1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2019 at 9:44am
SUBS ARE CIARE-I have just had the handle off and confirm the speakers are 12.00 SW so they are the Ciare ones 8 ohm
TOTAL WANABIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOTAL WANABIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2019 at 9:57am
hi are these punisher still for sale?

godge View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2019 at 11:24am
Can you post a pic of them
Fracture_clinic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fracture_clinic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2019 at 10:41am
Pics of the xtros please!
 Post Reply Post Reply