Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Amp Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hifi amp in rack

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hifi amp in rack
    Posted: 05 September 2019 at 9:19pm
I know this isn't sound system talk but still speaker related.

I'm in the process of fitting ceiling speakers in some of the rooms in my house and will be having a separate amp for each room. I'm only using hifi amps and chromecast audios for each room but want to rack mount the amps if I can.

I've seen some denon amps go on ebay recently that have a rack mount casing around it, I was just wondering if anyone knew where to get these. They look around 3u in height
FOO View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2019 at 9:21pm
godge View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2019 at 9:25pm

Thank you very much that looks about right. This is the one I saw on ebay, almost looks like it was made for the amp with the frame of the shelf going all round the front but this 3u shelf looks perfect
 Post Reply Post Reply