Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Newbie Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Discussing plans for new small soundsystem

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smitske96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2019 at 5:13pm
Cheapest I can find the 18LW1400 is 300,- and thats a lot of money for such an old driver.
When I builded my TH-18 cabs the 18SW115 was at 350,-
Lillike_natnek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lillike_natnek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2019 at 5:21pm
Thanks for pointing that out! I had no idea they were old drivers, good thing to keep in mind. Guess most of the plans that you can find online are fairly outdated..
ali4994 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ali4994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2019 at 3:16am
Originally posted by RiddimKid RiddimKid wrote:

There’s always ligwa’s eco scoops. They cost about £400 fully loaded. He also does a kick bin and top cab now. Could build a solid system, or just one stack of 2 scoops,1 kick bin and 2 tops for around £2600

I actually hit Alf up about some of these scoops not long after your post here and not long before now. He's hiked the price of the scoops by £100. I wanted to go QSS long term anyway so since I'm most of the w y there with £800/1000 I'm just going to hold out
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12