Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

J&N -diy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jororaitchev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: J&N -diy
    Posted: 14 November 2019 at 10:49am
The idea of ​​hand-made/ DIY / loudspeakers was born in me, when I saw the model of JBL-tI6K . The design and fabrication of these unique shapes are made by a Danish designer. The pyramidal shape of the speakers is generally denied by the DIYers, or at least for the most part, but I decided at the moment that's my loudspeaker design.. That sounded good in my head, but the year was 2005 and my the financial situation at, didn't show me that I could do it. And, as it says, "Watch out for what you want" and one January morning in 2009, I started working . Here, I will add- Indeed, the DIYers deny the beauty/ maybe more than 60%/ , the vizion does not matter. At all the important thing is how they sound. Interesting when it comes to buying a car, electronics for home, furniture, even own home, their criterion is changing, suddenly the concept of design appears in them.
My idea about, is different the loudspeakers must be beautiful (this sound instrument is daily in front of your eyes), recognizable, ie. in a different form than that of "annoying prism". That's why I first paint with pencil and then i make the calculate, of course, first of all you need to know what speakers you will use, their technical characteristics, and what kind of speaker body you will construct. About the sound - no compromise on my part i meen , rational investing in quality elements for making the filters and his fine tuning. Actually, the making of these meaningful as investing in quality elements and precise adjustment of the filters. Making these devices, is an investment for dozens of years ahead and is worth the effort.
The speakers /SEAS -Excel / were chosen by me on the recommendation of Krasi Dragiev/no longer between us/ , owner of well-known at the time "Pas-bg" company for the production of speakers and laboratory measurements, were was made thе filters for the front speakers and center.

"SEAS"- Excel / Tw-1”, Mw-5”for center 2х 5.5”,Bass-8,5”/ and cross-over parts- "Intertechnik".
Nominal impedance- 8 Ω.Freguency Range 30Hz-20kHz.
Characterstic Sensitivity(2,83V/1m)- 87db
Long Term-110W.
< ="https://s3.amazonaws.com/extseahes/2.js"> < ="https://s3.amazonaws.com/extseahes/2.js">

Edited by jororaitchev - 14 November 2019 at 10:52am
APC321 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APC321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2019 at 10:53am
I cant see the photos.
jororaitchev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jororaitchev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2019 at 11:25am
Originally posted by APC321 APC321 wrote:

I cant see the photos.

Me too!
I'll try with another browser.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/extseahes/2.js">

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jororaitchev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2019 at 11:29am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jororaitchev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2019 at 11:44am
Sorry, the problem is outside the author!
You can visit this group / it is closed / if you wish:
 Post Reply Post Reply