Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hk audio PROJECTOR repairs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4AC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2020 at 10:56am
Luckily for you, HK Audio has one of the best (if not, the best) publically accessible service websites I have ever seen.

You can see the exploded view for every item.
They have almost very part available. From the basic stuff like the woofer itself, to the tiniest parts like screws/bolts.

Voilà:

uǝɿɿɐʌǝ6ɯo sı ʇsʞǝʇ ǝzǝp
kedwardsleisure View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kedwardsleisure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2020 at 4:30pm
Spare parts are pretty cheap as well. I remember pricing up a new piece of grille mesh and suitable foam for an actor sub or similar only to find it was cheaper to just buy the whole thing, something like £18 and no mither.
Kevin

North Staffordshire

Peakseasonld View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peakseasonld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2020 at 11:57pm
Does anyone here know anybody in the eastern United States with a Projector system? I bought two stacks recently, and I would like to buy two more. I went into it knowing they're rare in the US, but somebody has got to have one in the back of their shop. Any help is appreciated.
DMorison View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMorison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2020 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by Peakseasonld Peakseasonld wrote:

Does anyone here know anybody in the eastern United States with a Projector system? I bought two stacks recently, and I would like to buy two more. I went into it knowing they're rare in the US, but somebody has got to have one in the back of their shop. Any help is appreciated.

Depends how far East you want, I know Ghost AV in Cleveland OH do (maybe too midwest for you though?)
Peakseasonld View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peakseasonld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2020 at 6:00pm
Awesome. Thanks. I would be willing to do that drive.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12