Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Plan Requests
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

guitar 4x12

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: guitar 4x12
    Posted: 26 August 2020 at 8:52pm
hello

after all these years the old eminence book cant be found online [well i cant seem to find it]
found the fane ones which are probably the way il go but worth checking for other possible online plans
the other ones iv seen is the marshal 1960a which i think il pass for 2 reasons, 1 its a still in production cab and 2 its a slant cab plan and im planning on stacking 2 high, [unless i can find plans for matching straight and slant which aint happening]
any others other than the fane and marshall knocking about that i should know of?
yes i know its not hard to just work one out yourself but always worth looking at what else is available

i swear there was one in the old selenium plans but they are also not online that i can find lol

if anyone has any id much appreciate it
looks like we got 16 drivers waiting for a really daft spinal tap style comedy type thing......LOL
hope all is well with everyone
me so horny me love you long throw
horn loaded for her pleasure
APW View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2020 at 9:58pm
You have mail!!
Mark James View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2020 at 10:04pm
much appreciated 
thanks lots
me so horny me love you long throw
horn loaded for her pleasure
 Post Reply Post Reply