Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Custom cabinets manufacturer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phaze23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Custom cabinets manufacturer
    Posted: 07 October 2020 at 8:16am
Hello guys,

I'm looking for a custom cabinet manufacturer within Europe. More like eastern, central Europe and if that is not possible then western Europe could work too. UK is a bit off the list since I'm located on the opposite side of the continent. It really depends on the prices, but I guess it's worth a shot.

Anyway, I'm not really trusting my local custom manfucaturers(which are scarce and kinda hard to contact) as my wishes for bins would be: Invader 18" bass bins, Punishers MK2, XTROs, Cubo Kicks, MT-130s and the sorts.

Could you help me out? I lack the time, tools and resources to build them myself. I would at least like to order the (padded) cabinet itself in its raw unpainted state and without a driver.

Thank you!

Note: A second-hand marketplace location/link/whatever would be great too because I can't find any besides the UK marketplace.
BigSoundNorthWest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigSoundNorthWest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2020 at 9:15am
start with your location.

"the other side of Eastern Europe" is VERY vague ;)
APW View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote APW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2020 at 9:48am
It clearly states in his profile he is in Romania.

Edited by APW - 20 October 2020 at 9:49am
MarjanM View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MarjanM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2020 at 10:34am
Look for Mircea Bartic. He is a member here. He is from Romania. If you dont make a deal i will get you in touch with a guy in Bulgaria.

Marjan Milosevic
MM-Acoustics
www.mm-acoustics.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MM-Acoustics/608901282527713
empireavworks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote empireavworks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2020 at 11:44am
врвен
Lidj I View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lidj I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2020 at 12:14pm
If you can't find anyone suitable in East-Europe, check Stakx. He's based in Belgium.

http://www.facebook.com/Stakx1/ - http://www.facebook.com/Stakx1/

Edit: tried to post it as a hyperlink but it doesn't seem to work

Edited by Lidj I - 21 October 2020 at 7:33am
Mircea Bartic View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mircea Bartic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2020 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by Phaze23 Phaze23 wrote:

Hello guys,

I'm looking for a custom cabinet manufacturer within Europe. More like eastern, central Europe and if that is not possible then western Europe could work too. UK is a bit off the list since I'm located on the opposite side of the continent. It really depends on the prices, but I guess it's worth a shot.

Anyway, I'm not really trusting my local custom manfucaturers(which are scarce and kinda hard to contact) as my wishes for bins would be: Invader 18" bass bins, Punishers MK2, XTROs, Cubo Kicks, MT-130s and the sorts.

Could you help me out? I lack the time, tools and resources to build them myself. I would at least like to order the (padded) cabinet itself in its raw unpainted state and without a driver.

Thank you!

Note: A second-hand marketplace location/link/whatever would be great too because I can't find any besides the UK marketplace.

We can build what you want. We built upgraded versions of Xtro and punisher in 2007-2009 and can build anything for the right price. contact me at office34@poweraudio.ro (remove 34 from the email. I added it so that spam bots wont't fill my email with crap)
also my mobile is 0766332366
general manager & head designer at nexus-acoustics research
http://www.facebook.com/nexus.acoustics.research

Ex Nexus_3
 Post Reply Post Reply