Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HERMES COURIERS.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2020 at 9:21am

Please remember that DPD have two distinct entities and they are very different in terms of service, the original DPD have the RED logo and DPD local (formally Interlink Express) have the blue logo… in my experience the original (Red) DPD are about the best in the business, however DPD Local are not so good and I have had a number of issues with them including damaged packages, lost items and late delivers….. Personally I would recommend DPD but not DPD local.

njw View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote njw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2020 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by spongebob spongebob wrote:

I would wager that your pictures are a result of bad packaging. Shipping drivers isn't easy if you don't have the original packing materials.

To be fair, the packaging could have been better but it wasn't the worst I've ever seen, however, the box had very obviously been dropped.
spongebob View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spongebob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2020 at 9:47pm
Unfortunately the reality is that all shipments should be packaged with the expectation they'll be dropped. The couriers have so many drops (phrasing) per day that things aren't treated with kid gloves all the time.
Sypa View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sypa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2020 at 8:18am
It says on the terms and conditions parcels Will be dropped on a conveyor belt eventually. Got some damage one time and was exploring my options.
njw View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote njw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2020 at 9:39am
 On that occasion the box was completely stoved in on one corner,  it looked like it had been dropped a few feet.. I sold some drivers a while back and luckily still had the original packaging, I would've been reluctant to send them otherwise.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12