Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Punisher and X-tro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

punisher - measuring

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2004 at 2:03am
WAY KOOL ! opens up immediately in Praxis demo

nice LF response , and that example only ~1.5dB down or so at 20Hz  - doubt if SM80 any better (didn't love SM81)

many speakers aren't going to be doing much (good) at 20hz

Jez_Ultra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jez_Ultra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2004 at 4:08pm

punishers or HD15's la di da di da da.  amn i'm having second thoughts about the punishers.  Thinking i'd be better off building some HD15's and some X1's to go under them at a later date.  On the other hand i could put some X1's under the punishers as well.  Or just build X1's and put some X12's up top. god damn this indescisivness. 

Thinking that I might build some MT12's (split MT122's like doms) instead over christmas.  And what about that 12" x 2" Coaxial on Speakerstore - not being able to read dutch (babelfish translation says and horn combination becomes using special RVS affirmative profile in 12" waveguide assembled. For ordering this profile contact can take) does this mean there is a special assembly needed as a wave guide.

The staples of this new rig are going to be funk, hip-hop and reggae - perhaps i'd best go with direct radiating.

hellllpppppppp. at this rate i'm never going to be finished before the begining of next summer.

p.s. saw some peeps running around with a geodestic shaped marque in the depths of norfolk last year(2003) - anyone know who/what system this was? I'd quite like to make one. Thinking about it they may have been called 23hr Techical Support.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12