Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Plan Requests
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DSL DTS10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boots-hifi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DSL DTS10
    Posted: 04 February 2021 at 10:23am
Has anyone come across plans for this? According to DSL it was released as a kit? I can't find anything else about it other than threads with build pics on AV forums. Either after the plans or better still a link to the kit or someone who can cnc me the cut sheet. Currently building a home theater for a freind so any help would be appreciated.

Regards 
Bams View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2021 at 12:33pm
If im reading correctly the kit was sold as a flat pack with speaker for diy enthousiasts but plans itself were not released due to patent issues. 
boots-hifi View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boots-hifi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2021 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by Bams Bams wrote:

If im reading correctly the kit was sold as a flat pack with speaker for diy enthousiasts but plans itself were not released due to patent issues. 

That's what my understanding is, but I can't find the kit and I'm guessing somewhere, somebody would of used the kit to make a plan up. Don't get me wrong with what I say, I'm happy to buy the kit but I'm not having any luck. 
MPASOUND View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MPASOUND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2021 at 4:53pm
AFAIK Danley don't offer it as a kit anymore, only a finished product Cry
Also the drivers are not standard Eminence so building your own without a driver with very close T/S parameters wouldn't work too well..
Take a look over on Databass, there are some good internal photos and T/S parameters of the Danley driver IIRC. You could probably work it out from that but I don't think you'll find plans as it's still a current production model.
It's just bits of paper flapping about in a box.
 Post Reply Post Reply