Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Forward Ever: We can string up 3 Sound Systems!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forward Ever: We can string up 3 Sound Systems!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fat_brstd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forward Ever: We can string up 3 Sound Systems!
    Posted: 11 March 2021 at 11:10am
In Australia.

In case anyone is interested we will be setting up 3 Sound Systems in 1 arena on Friday 26th March at the Industrique in Coburg North (Melbourne, Australia) from 6pm to 1am. Flyer and blurb below.

Forward Ever: A Celebration of Sound System Culture

After more than a year since our last dance, Forward Ever returns on Friday 26th March, to celebrate 10 years of bringing Sound Systems together in unity the only way we know how: With 3 massive handcrafted speaker stacks playing back to back from doors till done.

Join us at a new venue, the fabulous Industrique warehouse, for a historic night of heavyweight Sound System music & culture. The last time 3 Sound Systems set up in Melbourne was way back in 2017 so do not miss out on this opportunity to see 3 big, bad & heavy Sound Systems string up together.
Sound Systems playing on the night:

Housewife's Choice Debut their brand new rig, the first all woman Sound System in Australia with special guests Vida Sunshyne & Sahida Apsara!

Adrians Wall with Jah Tung & Full Crew

Goody's HiFi with freshly updated and newly built boxes and special guests Shottaz, Luke Luice & Alan.

Due to Covid all tickets must be purchased in advance and we are covering the booking fee to make it nice and easy.

Tickets: ForwardEver.EventBrite.com.au

Early Bird: $15 inc BF - SOLD OUT!!!
General Admission: $20 inc BF - SOLD OUT!!!
Final Release: $25 inc BF

Please make sure that you provide the FULL NAME & Phone Number for each ticket as this must match your ID in order to enter, this is a Government requirement for Contact Tracing.

Look forward to seeing you in the Dance! See Less
Adrians Wall Sound System
Melbournes Rootical Warrior
Roots - Dub - Steppers

facebook page
citizensc View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citizensc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2021 at 11:15am
Wish I was in Melbourne for this, hope you guys do something between June and Nov when i'm there next!
fat_brstd View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fat_brstd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2021 at 11:21am
Originally posted by citizensc citizensc wrote:

Wish I was in Melbourne for this, hope you guys do something between June and Nov when i'm there next!

I think there is something lined up for early June, not sure as yet but I am sure we will have something happening over that period.

Edited by fat_brstd - 11 March 2021 at 11:45am
Roots - Dub - Steppers

facebook page
citizensc View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citizensc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2021 at 7:10am
Will do my best to be there, keen to hear the announcement!

I don't have enough real life conversations with sound system people, mostly because we are the only system within our 'scene' in Perth. Will be sure to say hi.
Phil B View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phil B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2021 at 12:54pm
Mostly harmless.... except if catering is shut.

Solar Sound System Shennanigans..http://diyhifi.biz/
fat_brstd View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fat_brstd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2021 at 11:23am
Originally posted by Phil B Phil B wrote:

Here ya go...

https://rising.melbourne/festival-program/heavy-congress

.p.

See if that fixes the link if not:

CLICK HERE
Roots - Dub - Steppers

facebook page
vertx View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vertx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2021 at 11:05am
Yes will definitely aim to make it down for Heavy Congress!

I've been meaning to get back down to Melbourne for a while now and this will be the perfect excuse!

A friend who made it down to the last one was saying all systems sounding great and Housewifes Choice was fantastic so well done to Adrian and your partner!
www.instagram.com/translate.sound
 Post Reply Post Reply