Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Robbo, you have to go on this

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aman Gebru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Robbo, you have to go on this
    Posted: 17 March 2021 at 10:40am
John, you really should consider telling your stories of touring on this YouTube channel. I know the guys who run it, so can introduce you if you're up for it.

Watch this link below from 4.35mins in

Robbo View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2021 at 11:44am
Yes, some very familiar faces and tales on there.
To be honest, I have had to put my life on hold for a while after the death of my mother last year as it affected me much more than I thought it would but obviously the current Covid situation does not help at all----I have had to stop watching the news programs as I have come close to putting my foot through the TV screen on many occasions.
Once my anger has subsided a bit, I will be able to get back on track with the rest of my life as I really do not enjoy feeling like this as I have always been a glass half full kind of person---needless to say the book script has come to a standstill as well which is a real shame as I was really enjoying it.
Aman Gebru View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aman Gebru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2021 at 11:59am
I'm sorry to hear about you're Mother John.

Yep I can relate as I think most can that this hasn't been a good year. And I'm told the second lockdown your in now is much tougher than the first as the winter months haven't helped.

I can see light at the end of the tunnel though and I think summer events will be back on, although I can't see Notting Hill Carnival or other massive events taking place.

Hope you get back into good spirits and return to writing the book. It's one we are all waiting for. And if you need an ear, even if it's just to let of steam too, I'm here.

Bams View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2021 at 8:33pm
Condoleances for the loss of your mother. 

Today i saw a picture taken yesterday of three hairy pairs of legs in safety boots with quite a lot of rigging cases in the background in ahoy rotterdam. Gave me sone sort of hope.  Hopefully you’ll find your pair of hairy legs or another beacon of hope soon! 
 Post Reply Post Reply