Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Newbie Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DSP, help setting up correctly

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2021 at 12:59pm
If you are using the exact same dsp as me the t.racks 4x4 dsp and the exact same amplifier as me then it uses rca to 1/4 jack cables. If not then im not sure as i havent seen your equipment.

Either way your photo is correct too. You then use the dsp which comes with a cable to link to your computer and then software for your computer to assign everything as you want it. Including where to route each input to which output, crossovers etc.

Edited by Jack1991 - 30 June 2021 at 1:00pm
nilspixel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nilspixel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2021 at 1:19pm
alright thanks, i just was a bit confused about how to get 2 inputs to 4 outputs...but now i'm fine i guess.... same equipment as yours... for now ;)
snowflake View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snowflake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2021 at 1:48pm
so to clarify - is it actually possible to feed each output a different combination of inputs? you show the screen but does it allow you to click multiple inputs?
Jack1991 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jack1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2021 at 1:53pm
Yes. So i have it so input 1 and input 2, are both routed to all 4 outputs.

Then i have set it so;
Output 1 is the Tops.
Output 2 is Mids
Output 3 & 4 are Subs. 

You can also set it so certain output channels are linked, if you wanted to. So whatever you change on one changes on the other linked channel. I have linked 3 & 4 as they are the same 4 subs i use. Saves me having to change everything on both channels individually 

Edited by Jack1991 - 30 June 2021 at 1:54pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345