Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - best compnents to use for this setuo for virtual r
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

best compnents to use for this setuo for virtual r

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markyboy156 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: best compnents to use for this setuo for virtual r
    Posted: 24 April 2021 at 7:30pm
i have a
ia nice DELL XPS 15 7590 laptop.

It comes with 130W original DELL power adapter, original battery holds good charge.

SPEC:

CPU: i7-9750H 2.6GHz

Memory: 16GB DDR4

Hard Drive: 512GB SSD NVME

Video card: intel UHD630 plus NVIDIA GTX1650 dedicated graphic adapters

LCD: 3840x2160 UHD LED touch screen

Keyboard: backlit keyboard

WIFI: 2.4GHz/5Ghz compatible

Bluetooth4.1, built-in CAM, 2xUSB, HDMI,USB-C

Original battery in excellent status.

Original 130W power adapter.

Original protection plastic still there.

Windows 10 64-bit version.

i would like to no if there is any vr helmets or vr goggles
for playing back virtual reality films and games for this setup if so can you give me the best in peoples opions to use with this laptop

APW View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2021 at 10:00am

Marcus, why do you post the same type of stuff on almost EVERY audio forum, you are currently posting the same stuff on:

diyaudio

Audio Science Review

Home Theater Forum

Klipsch audio community

Big Screen forums

Hifiwigwam

Smarthome forum

Av forums

Audiophilestyle

Stereophile

Avsfofum

Hometheartershack

Why? Find a few forums that fits your requirements (read the existing posts by the existing members to see if the forum is correct for your requirements) then stick to those forums. By joining every AV forum you can find and bombarding them all with the same posts really grates with other forum members and will get you removed.

One thing I have noticed is that you post with a question and never respond…. Maybe you are some weird kind of spambot?  

Edited by APW - 25 April 2021 at 10:01am
JonB67 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonB67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2021 at 10:51am
If someone is posting the power supply wattage,  battery status and the fact that its still got the plastic wrapping id suggest pretty good likelihood that they think differently than most. 

We've had this a few times with richard stringer and normally get to a point where the community realise, acknowledge and just help as they see fit. 

I'd suggest this might fall into the same category.

Marcus, I've little personal experience beyond a few goes on various mates vr sets but if i was looking I would just google up some reviews.  I did this on your behalf and the oculus quest 2 seems to top virtually every review. Must be worth a look. 
 Post Reply Post Reply