Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Peavey VSX 26

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Peavey VSX 26
    Posted: 16 September 2021 at 12:39am
I've acquired a VSX 26 and want to get the control software for it.  This is the original 26 model.  Does anyone know where I can find this?  My online searches have so far been fruitless.

Thanks
BJtheDJ View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BJtheDJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2021 at 5:58am
Originally posted by KPS KPS wrote:

I've acquired a VSX 26 and want to get the control software for it.  This is the original 26 model.  Does anyone know where I can find this?  My online searches have so far been fruitless.

Thanks

From the Peavey website
https://assets.peavey.com/software/files/118889_35697.zip

It's a difficult choice, would you rather have:

A: A vegan son.
B: An OnlyFans daughter
IainB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IainB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2021 at 10:37am
If the above link doesn't work I have a copy Smile 
The software only allows you to transfer the settings to a USB drive which also needs to be under 1GB (I think its a GB, they have issues reading larger sizes) it wont allow you to update the unit directly via a computer though.
Which reminds me....I need to move mine on, that will be sitting in a flight case somewhere LOL
KPS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2021 at 5:47pm
Copy that...Thanks.  I guess the control software to link via a computer isn't out there somewhere?
KPS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2021 at 5:56pm
Unfortunately that software is for the 26e and I have the original 26.
BJtheDJ View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BJtheDJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2021 at 6:42pm

Unfortunately that software is for the 26e and I have the original 26.

My apologies for pointing you in the wrong direction.

Did you try customerservice@peavey.com  ??

It's a difficult choice, would you rather have:

A: A vegan son.
B: An OnlyFans daughter
IainB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IainB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2021 at 10:05pm

Copy that...Thanks.  I guess the control software to link via a computer isn't out there somewhere?

I don't think they got as far as developing it further, its been a LONG time since I was on the Peavey forum! To be fair it was almost as easy to set the unit up directly rather than use the software, export to USB, import to unit.
 Post Reply Post Reply