Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Newbie Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ported enclosure sub box design...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JankeyStatus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ported enclosure sub box design...
    Posted: 21 October 2021 at 4:49am
Hello my name is David and I'm new to the chat and I was curious if I could possibly get a helping hand from yall .I need a design for a single 12"  ported enclosure sub box... ive made a few boxs before,  but after reading yalls topics... it wouldn't hurt to ask.... Im not really sure what sub im going to put in this box i make.. so if yall have any ideas.... or designs, or designs specifically for a certain sub.... drop me a line... I could use some knowledge on this subject... I have a sheet of 1/2 in mdf and i listen to rap  Country in a little bit of alternative and looking for that low deep bass. I appreciate yalls thoughts.
Conanski View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conanski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2021 at 7:23pm
Where do you listen? At home? In the car? Out in a field? The answer to that will determine what driver you need and that will determine the size and tuning of the box. 
JankeyStatus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JankeyStatus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2021 at 10:05pm
I listened to my music mostly in my car. It's a 2014 Toyota Corolla s
 Post Reply Post Reply