Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ASS BS600

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Esc4pe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2021 at 10:07am
Originally posted by concept-10 concept-10 wrote:

Tony initially used Fane drivers in both bs cabs then switched to pd 1550 and 1850s  they are fantastic cabs when loaded with good modern drivers, in my opinion the pd drivers are now very old tech, b&c beyma and others offer much better drivers for these cabs.

Interesting thanks! That would lead me to believe quite a lot of drivers can cope with life in there (not necessarily sounding 10/10) unless there are stronger old fanes that I don’t know about that were used LOL I’d definitely love to get the full potential out of them though, I’ll investigate the b&c offerings.

It’s a shame I can’t find anyone who has experimented before with drivers for these cabs, they’ve been around for such a long time so I’m sure someone has some answers just need to find them! I’ve reached out to some soundsystems that I’ve seen own them in the past so hopefully in good time. 

Appreciate all the assistance so far! Just wish I had my head screwed on a little more when it comes to params and modelling, I feel guilty asking some things on here when I know how frustrating it can be for experts reading my drivel!! I’m a cowboy in all this in all honesty but I do only ask questions once I’ve scoured the depths of the forum and other information first
concept-10 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote concept-10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2021 at 2:28pm
I will have a list of drivers for you over the weekend Smile
Esc4pe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Esc4pe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2021 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by concept-10 concept-10 wrote:

I will have a list of drivers for you over the weekend Smile

You are doing god’s work I can’t explain my gratitude enough honestly 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12