Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Lighting Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

basic lighting t-bar system?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snowflake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: basic lighting t-bar system?
    Posted: 04 March 2022 at 10:50pm
I have always avoided having anything to do with lighting but it would be good to have a basic setup. probably want a couple of t-bars with four lights on each. Might be used in a small venue quite often where they can be flown from the ceiling but will need tripods for occasional hire. what is popular and value-for-money? Can anyone recommend something new or have something used for sale?
ceharden View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ceharden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2022 at 1:21am
I use a slightly earlier version of these:
https://www.gear4music.com/PA-DJ-and-Lighting/ADJ-Mega-TRIPAR-Profile-Plus-8-Pack-with-Free-Bag-and-Cables/20FF

8 of them fit in a surprisingly small bag.  I mostly use them just on the floor but they can be mounted on bars just as easily.

You can DMX control them but if your lazy then 'sound to sh1te' can often be fairly effective.

Post Reply Post Reply