Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Buying and Selling > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

mach slingshot ms1262

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gimmebass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: mach slingshot ms1262
    Posted: 03 May 2022 at 1:56pm
hallo all,

i'm looking for mach slingshot ms1262 or m30t's.
i prefer in the benelux but maybe the shipping rates are acceptable from uk.

thanks in advance!
Bams View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2022 at 7:16am
Have you tried contacting Willemsen Sound Solutions in Druten, or the remains of that company? they were the largest stockholder of Mach slingshot until at least 2017. as far as i know whenever second hand slingshot came on the market in europe they bought it and did most of the small to medium sized festivals around harder styles with them in the benelux. If they cant tell you where all of it ended nobody can :)
gimmebass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gimmebass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2022 at 8:19am
Hello bams,

the company was 800m from my house, stuff is long gone.
former employe bought 24 slingshots 12working, but doesn't want to sell anything.

company in arnhem has 12 ms1262 en lots more mach stuff but only want to sell everything.

old colleague has 6 ms1262 and 6ballisters for sale from an auction of the ecc in culemborg, 6,5and plug missing and al different drivers in the ballisters, ain't worth the money he's asking.
that auction had many more ms1262 but nobody knows where the are.
all the broken or oldest gear whent in that discotheque.
Bams View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2022 at 9:09am
Even in things going missing and breaking down the system copied the turbosound flashlight concept :) 
i've seen the gear coming up in the ECC sale but was amazed by the bidding on it.. seems to have bought quite the kat in de zak. 
gimmebass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gimmebass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2022 at 1:58pm
yeah, combi between flood and flash dispersion wise, slingshots are louder than flood.
its still a nice cab, maybe considder to buy w8c or eaw kf if slingshots dont work out.

i was to late for that auction, lots of kseries amps and xta processors.
ballisters for 1000 euro 6pcs, not that expensive.

Post Reply Post Reply