Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Matrix repair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ-Dulux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Matrix repair
    Posted: 26 June 2022 at 2:36pm
I have a matrix xt800 stuck in protect mode, think it's a pretty early one. Not sure if this is a common issue, but it was getting some abuse last night before it happened. Disconnected all cables and remains in protect.

Anyone around to repair, or best to send back to matrix?

Cheers,

Dupe...
Dupe...
dj jammin View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj jammin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2022 at 5:28pm
In my experience just go direct to Matrix, Robin is very helpful and they will repair the amp quickly and properly..
Reverence Sound system

msoundsystem View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msoundsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2022 at 6:53pm
Discofix chris, he is matrix service engineer . Find "discofix" on Facebook.  Real helpful guy.. 
Meat Substitute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meat Substitute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2022 at 7:47pm
I had one of mine do that. Sent it back via repair man in Manc that was dealing with Matrix and was sorted really quite quick. Gave me a good few years service after that before I sold them to get some bigger amps.
JonB67 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonB67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2022 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by dj jammin dj jammin wrote:

In my experience just go direct to Matrix, Robin is very helpful and they will repair the amp quickly and properly..

This.  Get it back to Matrix. Brilliant to deal with and really quick when I've returned stuff to be fixed.  
DJ-Dulux View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ-Dulux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2022 at 9:25am
Cheers everyone, will give Matrix a shout. I didn't realize they moved production to the USA now, but looks like they still have a service centre in the UK.

Thanks,

Dupe...
Dupe...
snowflake View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snowflake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2022 at 10:50am
Originally posted by DJ-Dulux DJ-Dulux wrote:

Cheers everyone, will give Matrix a shout. I didn't realize they moved production to the USA now, but looks like they still have a service centre in the UK.

Thanks,

Dupe...

is this a 'Brexit bonus' or for other reasons?
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2022 at 11:12am
Think his guitar amp stuff really took off in the states so he went for it
 Post Reply Post Reply