Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Logic/IK System

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2022 at 3:46pm
Maybe the guy who changed the drivers used some hardcore glue 
Sound Hire/Sales new/used equipment.
APC321 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APC321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2022 at 4:38pm
On mine there was a gasket sealing strip on the driver access panel.

The panel did take some getting off (carefully) with a flat bladed screwdriver and a rubber mallet as the sealing strip had got very sticky over time.
luton_soundman View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2022 at 5:40pm
Yeah he confirmed he glued it shut AngryAngryAngryAngry
njw View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote njw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2022 at 9:51pm
 Very nice, I really rate Logic stuff, I don't know why it isn't more popular to be honest. A club I used to go to and occasionally look after sound for had six 1296's and six of the dual 15" push pull bass bins. That system would cover 1200 people easily and sound very good doing it. The only issue was that the placement of the subs meant that there was a massive flat spot in the middle of the dance floor but four Martin S218's sorted that out.. :)
boots-hifi View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boots-hifi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2022 at 12:34am
Originally posted by luton_soundman luton_soundman wrote:

Logic sound system
That's really a thing of beauty.  The ik triple 12s were awesome. Love to hear that rig.
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2022 at 12:40pm
Yeah i've always been a big fan of the logic & ik stuff. Selling this system though. Bass already provisionally sold. Would love to keep it but ned to go smaller and more compact unfortunatly
APC321 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APC321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2022 at 4:19pm
So has the provisonal buyer of the 1x18" subs agreed to have them with the access panel glued shut?
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2022 at 6:50pm
Turns out if was gasket sealant not glue. I'll be opening them to unload the drivers before being sold the panels will be removed
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12