Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Lighting Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Avolites pearl tiger memory problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aziz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Avolites pearl tiger memory problem
    Posted: 11 November 2022 at 7:14pm
I have a pearl tiger that I’m hoping to use next week but I’m getting a memory allocation 
Problem message when trying to patch some fixtures,

After trying a different usb stick loaded with the personality profiles and still no luck,

Any one know what the solution to this problem is

James Tengo View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Tengo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2022 at 9:07pm
How big are the personalities you are trying to patch? Some of the more modern personalities with lots of macro and range information in them had issues when trying to patch them. Are there any fixtures patched on the desk already, or is it a clean fresh file? Have you started from a wipe all?
aziz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aziz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2022 at 5:35pm
Hi James 
Yeah done a wipe all and reloaded fixtures from a usb stick,sometimes the desk will freeze up or I get a memory corrupted message 

Other times I get personalities down but then it says that the there is no shape file

My experience with avo desks is from a long time ago when I was jamming floppy disks into the front of a pearl 
aziz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aziz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2022 at 7:14pm
Ok ,so I managed to get some personalities down on it but the next problem I face is where do I get a r20 profile for a varytec hero spot 90
 Post Reply Post Reply