Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > X1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

X1’s with DM2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobbyist2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X1’s with DM2
    Posted: 10 December 2004 at 4:46am

Hi,

My original plan was to use my 2 - X1's stacked with an X12 on top. But now looking at the DM2, it seems like it would be nicer than the X12, not to mention it is almost the same width/height as the X1. This would keep things looking symetrical. What are the advantages of going with the DM2 instead of the X12, would I still need the HD15 to add punch around 80-150hz if I used the DM2.

Thanks

whitehousejamie View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitehousejamie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2004 at 11:31am
Personally, i wouldn't go for the DM2, its too heavy. I personally would go for stacks of X1, HD15 and X15.
Andrew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2004 at 11:38am
If you've a tail lift and a gang to move things, go for the big lumpy stuff, it's much quicker and easier, particularly if you use the same configuration each time.
 Post Reply Post Reply