Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

T24N Clones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2023 at 12:40am
Originally posted by Isitone Isitone wrote:

Marjan, can you tell a bit more about the mistakes from this cabinet?

reflection city, no real low end - but all that's solved with processing like so many of today's pro boxes. 
MPASOUND View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MPASOUND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2023 at 4:06pm
Maybe not the best sounding box out there but is there anything of similar size/weight with more output? 
It's just bits of paper flapping about in a box.
Esc4pe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Esc4pe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2023 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by MPASOUND MPASOUND wrote:

Maybe not the best sounding box out there but is there anything of similar size/weight with more output? 

That’s my quest too but not necessarily after craziest output! Just want tops where a pair would give me decent enough dispersion and good response down to 120hz but it seems I might be asking for too much! Ouch
DMorison View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMorison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2023 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by Esc4pe Esc4pe wrote:

Originally posted by MPASOUND MPASOUND wrote:

That’s my quest too but not necessarily after craziest output! Just want tops where a pair would give me decent enough dispersion and good response down to 120hz but it seems I might be asking for too much! Ouch

Do Peter Morris's PM60/90 fit your size/weight criteria?
His goal was highest output in a pole mountable format, and they certainly get as low as you need with high quality. Choice of 60 or 90degrees horizontal depending on the horn you install.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12