Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Punisher and X-tro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Builder for Canada?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeffbabcock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Builder for Canada?
    Posted: 23 July 2007 at 7:44pm
Hi,
I'm looking to see if anyone can provide xtros and punishers to Canada, either assembled and unfinished/unloaded or just a basic flatpack.  Would be looking at 2 xtros and 4 punishers intially, with more to follow.

In particular I am concerned about having these shipped from overseas as the costs may be prohibitive, so north american builders would be preferred.  However if you are from overseas but have some sort of way to ship inexpensively to Canada then please by all means let me know.

Please PM me with pricing and details if interested.

Regarding shipping, it would be to:
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Postal Code is K7P3G5

Many thanks in advance
Jeff
Chris H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2007 at 4:48am
Hello Jeff.  I can do flatpacks for all of these cabinets.   For some reason, I cannot PM you with contact details,  Send your contact info to me,  we can talk about details.  I am in Idaho, about 60km south of the border.   I am a professional woodworker and share a 7000sq. ft. shop with another woodworker.   I just finished a pair of xtros which sound and look beautiful,  and am looking forward to building some punishers.  This might just be the moment which jumpstarts the punisher project....

Get in touch with me....

Chris
jeffbabcock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeffbabcock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2007 at 10:00pm
Hey Chris, I sent you a PM.
 Post Reply Post Reply