Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Electro Frying Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ultradrive & ultracurve

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AM55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ultradrive & ultracurve
    Posted: 16 September 2007 at 5:01pm

How do i set the ultracurve to digital out and which connection do i use and how do i set the ultradrive to digital in and which connection do i use?

I have had a play but cant seem to find the setting to change these.

Cheers
Fushion Julz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fushion Julz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2007 at 12:39pm
on the Ultracurve you need to make the selection in the I/O menu

on the Ultradrive the selection is made in the Setup menu
FUSHION SOUNDSYSTEM

www.fushion.org.uk
adambomb View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adambomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2007 at 3:45pm
and I think it's the "A" input on the DCX you use for a AES connection... worked perfectly first time on mine.
AM55 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AM55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2007 at 9:12am
So i only use 1 lead to link them for both channels?
adambomb View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adambomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2007 at 9:49am
yup
AM55 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AM55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2007 at 10:50am
ok cheers for that, ill go try it out now
shagnasty View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagnasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2007 at 6:19pm
Just be aware not all ultra drive have digail IO some required an optional board...

Dead
adambomb View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adambomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2007 at 6:27pm
Are you thinking of the Ultra-Curve DSP8024?

That needed an optional board for digi I/O.. pretty sure all the deq2496s and dcx2496s have it from birth.

But which one does he have?
shagnasty View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagnasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2007 at 6:53pm
dunno

I bought one of the things ages ago to act as a sdif > balanced line convertor to take audio out of a PC in some form of "audio" not the noise that squirts out of a 3.5mm head phone jack, I know at the time a lot of peopel din't realise the aes/ebu was an option..

The DCX is def dig in on input 1 easy, the DEQ has sep Analog and Digi XLRs so I am guessing he does have one of those as he would have found them!

Confused
 Post Reply Post Reply