Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Plan Requests
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DRUM FILL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceharden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2007 at 9:25am
It might be a good idea to actually have the 2x15" and the top box seperate.  The reason being that depending on the venue it's sometimes better to have the wedge to the side and the sub behind or to be able to put the sub either way up to alter the height.

Do you have a budget for this? What level of drivers can you afford?  High end would be B&C or 18Sound, PD if you can get them, more budget end would be Eminence/P-Audio etc.

techincalghost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techincalghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2007 at 8:31pm
upto £500 max
ceharden View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceharden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2007 at 10:00pm
£500 for the whole cab built and loaded?  When I get a few minutes I'll see what design/drivers would fit into that budget.
tthorsten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tthorsten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2007 at 1:14pm
Hey I use an dual 12" Bass like theEAW SBX 220  less smaller than this EAW loaded with Emminende  2x Delta 12lf in an 60x45x45cm cab  and wedge 6xx35x30 with  Kappa 12" RCF H1001" Horn  and 1" from oberton loaded.
on top of the bass.  

you can run this passiv on an amp on one channel and its punchy

if you need more than add  some of the 2x12" subs and the Top box

all the drumms are pleased.  and its cheap and small and easy to use.
www.tb-audio.de

LEVELchek www.levelcheck.de
SPL tracking

SATlive www.satlive.audio
best Measurementsoftware for Live People

DBlimits
www.dblimits.com

Isemcon EMX7510 measurment Microphon

drummerboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drummerboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 2:57am
ive played drums at a large fesitval. dual 18s were my fill with a 2 way on top. didnt like it. was pretty much overkill for me. im more happy off with a single 18 and 2 way with plenty of harshness cut away. those 1k and up freq's really hurt when they are right in your ear. thats why i only ask for kick, bleed of toms, hair of bass, and 1 vox just enough to hear it.
drummers can run sound too!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12