Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > HD 15 horn
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hd15 - my versioin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sushi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2020 at 3:56pm
Hi there! i've got a pair HD15 (original Rog's plan) that i've built some years ago. They're loaded with Eminence Kappa15LFA.
I'm willing to sell them and build myself a pair (for now) of Teunos 15'bph, the reasons why to do this are a few: more definition with less honking around 180-200hz, more precision in stacking on my 60cm wide subs, and last but not least i really like them with the 2 section flare rather than the curved one.
I would like to know if anybody ever tested them with the Kappa15LFA.. does it fit in? Well, i could figure it out while cad-drawing but..
Here comes my issue: sketchup images uploaded by Teunos aren't much detailed, some numbers are not clearly readable for me.. for example the depth of the whole cab also, most of the images and links in this topic are not available anymore.
Maybe some of the people that built this cab still have the plan around.. if anybody would be so kind to post again the plan i would really appreciate it.   
Best Wishes.
Alessio
sushi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sushi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2020 at 7:47pm
I've been struggling for an hour or two redrawing the plan, trying to interpretate the blurred numbers in Teunos sketchup images that Levyte re-posted. Got a few sure measurements and a serious headache.. anybody with the plan, or just a better image resolution, could kindly confirm this measurements? question mark on the numbers i'm not sure about.
Thanks for any help given.
Ale
Shortrope View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shortrope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2020 at 9:40pm
My Tinnitus is coming along nicely!!
sushi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sushi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2020 at 10:42pm
Hi! That's exactly the plan for the cabs i've already built. what i'm actually looking for is the plan for the horn Teunos designed, the one in the sketchup images that Levyte reposted some years ago.
Thanks anyway.
FOO View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2020 at 11:26pm
That looks alot like this:

sushi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sushi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2020 at 11:36am
It surely does, it's the same kind of enclosure.. maybe Teunos took some inspiration from the Turbo kickbin! Unfortunately all the measuraments are different from the one i'm looking for.
Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314