Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Amp Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Audiohead AH700 specs wanted

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Static Age Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Audiohead AH700 specs wanted
    Posted: 13 November 2007 at 3:39pm
can anyone point me in the right direction for the Audiohead AH700 amp specs?

its 1U & 350watt @ 4 ohm, but that is all i know.

xlogic View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xlogic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2007 at 3:59pm
Description: -
Manufactured for Source Manufacturing, these are a new range of professional power amplifiers with many extra features included to create excellent sound reproduction even at higher volumes. Available in different sizes. Features include 19" Rack Mountable, Soft Start, Thermal Cut Off, Short Circuit & DC Protection, Subsonic Frequency Protection,
Bridge Mono Operation, Internal Surge Protection. Power 350 x 2 @ 4 Ohms, 250 x 2 @ 8 Ohms

Edited by xlogic - 13 November 2007 at 3:59pm
xlogic View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xlogic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2007 at 4:00pm
Try these people. http://www.zoommanufacturing.co.uk/

they used to be source manufacturing and they used to make/import them
Static Age View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Static Age Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2007 at 5:40pm
thanks Thumbs%20Up
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Static Age Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2007 at 1:58pm
right so i got one of these dead cheap for running comp drivers, after testing it on a pair of full range cabs it seems to be a great little amplifier.

but.....  why the hell did they make it 10mm too narrow for standard rack mounting??!!

it seems mad that a product would get to the full production stage without someone noticing this.
Tony Wilkes View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Wilkes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2007 at 8:30am
Originally posted by Static Age Static Age wrote:

right so i got one of these dead cheap for running comp drivers, after testing it on a pair of full range cabs it seems to be a great little amplifier.

but.....  why the hell did they make it 10mm too narrow for standard rack mounting??!!

Static,
I purchased one a couple of years ago for exactly the same reason, comps.  And because of the rack issue it now sits on my bench and I use it for testing speakers. I think they were a great little amp.

Tony
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Static Age Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2007 at 11:06am
Tony, i plan to extend the rack ears so that i can actually use it with the rest of my system.

if i find a decent way of doing this i will post the info up.
 Post Reply Post Reply