Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Scoops
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote italsound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help
    Posted: 06 February 2008 at 4:24am
im running 4 super scoops loaded with fane xb's and 2 fane crescendo 10mb for my mid section now i was wondering if anyone had and good speaker plans for the crescendo 10mb and also would i need kick bins above the scoops
its all about the bass
RiddimKid View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RiddimKid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2008 at 4:45am
I dont think the crescendo alone can keep up with the super scoops! 

Try looking at some 15" mid designs to go above the scoops or search around the forum for some topics on super scoop based sound systems!!

Smile
jethrocker View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jethrocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2008 at 7:33am
Agreed, the 10s won't keep up on their own but I think they would sound quite nice in a sealed or reflex cab as upper mid with a kickbin underneath..if you can afford to go 4 way it's definitely worth it. I fyou have a spare amplifier available/crossover with 4 way outs it might not be much more expensive than buying some bigger mid cones to cover the range on their own.
 Post Reply Post Reply