Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tit Boards

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2008 at 5:20am
I could design a better one if your up for it?

looks a bit mechano set to me, bit fiddly
Rog View Drop Down

Rogers Archive Posts

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2008 at 7:21am
But looks can be deceiving.

I promise you it's very easy to use and needs not fiddling.

You put the tilt board on top of the highest Stasys X. It will automatically locate and lock into place. You then put both Stasys 3's or three of them if you are using the 3 way tilt board on to the tilt board. This takes two people. One person can now go and have a pint as you only need one person from now on. You then insert the clips into the flytrack. This takes less than ten seconds for all 4 clips. Now lift the back of one cab to the desired height and insert the two locking pins. This will also take less that 10 seconds. Do the same for the other cab and there you have it. 30 seconds from when both cabs were put on the tilt board both cabs can be safely tilted by one person.

Mike, if you can come up with a system that can have 2 cabs tilted by one person in less than 30 seconds and locks into the Stasys X in both vertical and horizontal positions and maintains the splay angles I would be very interested.

Edited by Rog Mogale - 15 February 2008 at 7:25am
jhaenter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhaenter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2008 at 9:42pm
put me down for 2 of them and some dolly boards..... i need them for my shiny new Stasys X stack!
moyano View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moyano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 7:49pm
is there a difference between Stasys 3.2 and prime tilt boards ? 

Or are they the same thing ? 
Dec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2020 at 6:14pm
Hey, I'm after some tilt boards for my impulse 3t, wondered if anyone could help? Much appreciated. Dec
Shadrack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadrack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2024 at 10:13pm
Hello there

I know the post is from 2008 but I have enquired 4 Stasys primes and I am looking for some tilt boards. I have Been looking for them second hand but can’t find any. Would there be any way of getting some made? Or even just getting the metal brackets for them. I want to get the most out of them, great set of speakers!  

Thank you in advanced 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123